Delta-Simons have provided ergonomics support for this global tech Client since 2016. Our team delivered ergonomics support for the Client during the COVID pandemic, adapting the service to suit the employees’ new working arrangements.
As the Client’s employees begin to return to the office, ergonomics support was required to ensure employees were working in a comfortable manner, both at home and in the office. Many employees had moved desks since the start of the COVID pandemic, and some employees had also received sit-stand workstations and required training on using them.
- Provision of in-person ergonomics support – Conducting building floor sweeps in 20 offices across the UK. Multiple visits were arranged for some offices, based on office headcount and team availability. Providing at-desk support for employees, summarising good desk set-up in both sitting and standing positions; good ergonomic habits; and details of further support available if needed. Recommendation of DSE equipment such as laptop risers and footrests.
- Provision of virtual training sessions – Offering 30-minute workshops for an opportunity to learn about workstation set-up in greater detail.
- Team-specific training sessions – Arranging specific workshops for individual teams on an ad-hoc basis.
- 1-2-1 support for escalated cases – Deep dive ergonomics assessments are offered to individuals experiencing discomfort.
- Remote evaluation of home office working environments – Evaluation of completed surveys, with analysis of provided information, and recommendations provided for improvement.
- Tracking – Recording employee details to track the programme and measure success, including the provision of information for inputting into the Client’s internal ergonomics system. Provision of fortnightly updates for the Client to track progress.
- Stakeholder engagement – Engaging with team leaders, Facilities and EHS managers to ensure a coordinated approach.
The Client wished to provide ergonomics support in a robust and systematic manner. The programme was developed by Delta-Simons to adhere to this goal, and to provide employees with multiple ways to obtain ergonomics support.
Programme awareness was increased, with over 300 employee interactions in the first month of the programme.
Get In Touch
As a national provider with a regional presence, we work with clients from multiple sectors including; industrial, commercial and residential developers, retailers, industrial manufacturers, fund managers, institutional investors, hi-tech companies, the public sector and charitable organisations. For the past 30 years, our team has provided a holistic suite of trusted environmental services and advice, designed to mitigate risk to both people and the environment, whilst removing the pain from planning or maintaining buildings and/or assets.
If you are looking to partner with an environmentally conscious, holistic environmental services supplier, get in touch with our team by emailing email@example.com.