Environment Health & Safety
M&A Due Diligence Consultants
Delta-Simons were employed by FFL Partners, a US-based Private Equity firm, to provide M&A due diligence support for their proposed acquisition of Servelec Technologies, a market leading global provider of remote monitoring systems.
Approach / Challenges
The project had very tight deadlines for completion of the project (10 working days), with a broad geographic spread of target sites (UK x 2, Belgium, France, UAE and Australia).
We engaged our in-country Inogen Associates – Antea (Belgium), HPC Envirotech (France) Redlog Environmental (UAE) and Peter J Ramsay & Associates (Australia) - to provide local expertise, in-country delivery, and completion of site audits.
Outline / Scope
- Assessment of contaminated land liability.
- Assessment of EHS compliance with in-country legislation.
- Completion of site inspections for the UK, Belgium and Australia.
- Liaison with local councils / regulators.
- Provision of EHS due diligence reports.
Outcome / Client Benefit
Delta-Simons successfully delivered the following:
- Completed EHS due diligence of all six target sites.
- Completed site inspections of sites in the UK (x2), Australia and Belgium.
- Provided the client with Phase 1 EHS due diligence reports for six sites on three different continents within 10 working days of commissioning.
- Highlighted potential risks and liabilities associated with contaminated land liability and EHS compliance, with likely associated costs for the business, in light of the proposed transaction.