Due Diligence Consultants
Delta-Simons were employed by Schweiter Technologies, a global group developing, manufacturing and commercialising composite panels and core materials, in support of their acquisition of Perspex International. Perspex International is the European acrylic sheet business of Lucite International and the UK distribution company Perspex Distribution Ltd, and one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of acrylic sheet and composites.
Our assessment focused on two manufacturing sites in Blackburn, Lancashire, and included a large data room review, as well as assessment of EHS compliance and contaminated land liability.
Outline / Scope of Works
- Completion of a data room review
- Assessment of contaminated land liability
- Assessment of EHS compliance with in-country legislation
- Liaison with local councils / regulators
- Provision of high-level due diligence advice
Outcome / Client Benefit
- Provided the client with high level environmental due diligence assessments for two target sites
- Highlighted potential risks and liabilities with likely associated costs for the business, in light of the proposed transaction.