M&A Due Diligence - FFL Partners
Environment Health & Safety
M&A Due Diligence Consultants
Delta-Simons were employed by FFL Partners, a US-based Private Equity firm, to provide M&A due diligence support for their proposed acquisition of Servelec Technologies, a market leading global provider of remote monitoring systems.
Approach / Challenges
The project had very tight deadlines for completion of the project (10 working days), with a broad geographic spread of target sites (UK x 2, Belgium, France, UAE and Australia).
We engaged our in-country Inogen Associates – Antea (Belgium), HPC Envirotech (France) Redlog Environmental (UAE) and Peter J Ramsay & Associates (Australia) - to provide local expertise, in-country delivery, and completion of site audits.
Outline / Scope
- Assessment of contaminated land liability.
- Assessment of EHS compliance with in-country legislation.
- Completion of site inspections for the UK, Belgium and Australia.
- Liaison with local councils / regulators.
- Provision of EHS due diligence reports.
Outcome / Client Benefit
Delta-Simons successfully delivered the following:
- Completed EHS due diligence of all six target sites.
- Completed site inspections of sites in the UK (x2), Australia and Belgium.
- Provided the client with Phase 1 EHS due diligence reports for six sites on three different continents within 10 working days of commissioning.
- Highlighted potential risks and liabilities associated with contaminated land liability and EHS compliance, with likely associated costs for the business, in light of the proposed transaction.
View our EHS Compliance and Auditing services.