01 Nov 2017
Welcome to Jilly Edwards who recently joined the Delta-Simons Transaction and Due Diligence team as Geo-environmental Graduate. Jilly completed her degree part time through the Open University, whilst working full time for an energy consultancy in Nottinghamshire.
Jilly gained an Open Degree BSc with First Class Honours, specialising in the following modules:
- Environmental Management, focusing on noise and waste management, systems thinking and project coordination through facilitation.
- Renewable Technology which explored how power is generated from renewable sources, and how these can be integrated into society both at an industrial as well as domestic scale, to ensure long-term energy security of the UK.
- Earth in Crisis which focused on Environmental Policy.
- Sharing our Dynamic Plant: Water, Life, Carbon and Food, and how we can utilise and sustainably manage these resources.
- Understanding Global Heritage which investigated the connection with our surroundings.
Jilly also holds a Certificate of Higher Education in Architecture from the University of Lincoln.
Jilly’s role as Geo-environmental Graduate will be to produce Phase 1 environmental assessments for our Institutional Real Estate and Corporate clients.
The Delta-Simons Transaction Support and Due Diligence team provide solutions to clients who want to achieve value from their corporate and real estate transactions. Corporate and Real Estate transactions can be complex and may exhibit wide ranging environmental and socio-economic risk profiles which may have an impact on value and business sustainability. The team at Delta-Simons help identify risks and opportunities inherent in the portfolio due diligence process.
Alan Crossfield, Unit Director, says “We have been seeing an increase in transactional support and due diligence requirements from our clients so we have had to look at expanding the team to ensure we continue to meet our clients’ expectations. We’re thrilled to welcome Jilly on board, and hope to support her geo-environmental career development within Delta-Simons.”
Related article: Stuart Whatley joins Geo-environmental Transaction Services