07 Jun 2018
Delta-Simons Managing Director, Alex Ferguson, has been named as one of this year's judges for the 14th Brownfield Briefing Awards to be held on 27 September in London.
The Brownfield Briefing Awards recognises all that is best practice in the remediation sector by UK-based companies, recognising technical and conceptual excellence in projects that have been underway over the last 12 months.
Alex has been working with Delta-Simons’ key customers since joining in 2001, delivering multidisciplinary solutions for UK and international developers. In this time he has gained extensive experience and knowledge of a wide range of property acquisition, development and divestiture projects. Alex has a keen commercial awareness of how to create value from brownfield land challenges and is working with property clients to integrate sustainability and ‘wellness’ considerations into the property sector. Alex is also a Board Director of our international Inogen Alliance.
This year's BB Awards judging panel is as follows:
- Alex Ferguson, Managing Director, Delta-Simons
- Lisa Hathway, Principal Land Quality Engineer, NHBC
- Jonathan Atkinson, Technical Specialist Groundwater & Contaminated Land, Environment Agency
- Jonathan Steeds, Technical Director, Atkins
- Frank Wescott, Director, Westenviro
- Richard Boyle, Senior Technical Manager, Homes England
- Christine Mardle, Technical Director, WSP
- Stephan Jefferis, Director, Environmental Geotechnics
- James Cartwright, Director, McAuliffe
- Ian Grant, Editorial Director, Environment Analyst
- David Rudland, Contaminated Land Officer and Remediation Project Manager, Swindon Borough Council
- Clive Boyle, Managing Director, CRB Environmental
- Ann Barker, Lead Officer Contaminated Land, Environmental Health, City of Bradford MDC
There are 14 categories this year, including the new category: Brownfield project of the year. View full list of award categories here.
For all information on the Brownfield Briefing Awards 2018, visit the Brownfield Briefing events page.