At Delta-Simons we support our clients to develop sustainable solutions to their waste management issues helping them to add value, promote resource efficiency, reduce carbon intensity, and ensure compliance.
We aspire to work with our clients to develop innovative solutions that move them away from the linear economic models of ‘take-make-dispose’ to circular economic models based on ‘reduce-reuse-recycle’. These circular models drive waste materials up the waste hierarchy, can realise cost savings and provide better future environments and outcomes.
Delta-Simons can help you determine a route through the complicated waste management landscape identifying sustainable outcomes for waste materials whilst at the same time helping you to remain compliant and meet the expectations of the Regulator.
We can guide you through the process of determining what is a waste and how it can be managed. We can assist you with permit applications and variations. We can also advise on producing new products from wastes promoting resource efficiency and driving the circular economy.
- Identifying sustainable outcomes for waste materials, promoting waste minimisation and diverting materials from disposal into re-use and recovery promoting resource efficiency.
- Ensuring compliance – but aspiring to go beyond compliance through the production of new products from wastes. Waste audit, waste classification and environmental permitting services provided in-house.
- Construction waste management advice: Development of Materials Management Plans (MMP) and Qualified Persons (QP) services for the CL:AIRE Industry Code of Practice (DoWCoP). Promoting recovery of construction wastes. Achieving zero waste to landfill.
- Developing bespoke ‘End of waste’ and ‘By-product’ cases.
- Managing costs and liabilities.
- Transaction and divestiture advice.
- Advice on the development or re-purposing of facilities e.g. energy from waste - planning and permitting.
- Operational health and safety advice.
See our case studies for examples of our experience in waste and resource management across a range of sectors and industries.
We would welcome the opportunity to work with you.
Please contact Richard Howarth for further information and assistance.